Wednesday, September 26, 2012

slow & steady

Okay, picture this - it's a gorgeous Tuesday (yes, I'm talking about yesterday). I had a great day, no dramatic downfalls and the dog finally stopped getting sick. I went to girl's night with some happening folks and had a marvelous time. So at this point you can tell, I just had a great day. I made my way back to my house to sat on my favorite side of the couch. There I sat perusing Facebook and BAM it happens. {insert suspense music}

There, splattered all over my newsfeed, was the fate of my up-and-coming new favorite TV show, SOA. I know what you're thinking, "Well, why didn't you watch it? That's your fault." It, my good people, is not my fault. Every spare minute of my day is spent watching streaming episodes of SOA (when Beibs' schedule complies). I get so entrapped in every single episode that I forget to blink and my contacts dry up in my eyes. Painful? Yes, but worth it. I now have to make sure to put on my handy-dandy glasses before the screening process.  Even with my dedication, I am only now reaching the end of Season 3.

So people, I beg you - quit being a dreamcrusher! I know that at the time you put your Facebook status up in haste, hoping to be the first person to plaster it all over every social media outlet, that you just lost control and simply didn't mean to ruin the lives of everyone around you (possibly, maybe slightly over-dramatic). I, too, wish that I had some special TV that allowed me to view shows before everyone else, but this is now and that technology is not available. Remember the story of the Tortoise and the Hare? Slow and steady wins the race. Let's play nice.

2 comments:

  1. that is why I always put something vague, for you people behind... bc i know i would rip someones face off if they ruined it for me. like my status last night "I can't even handle what just happend, #sons"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry if I ruined it for you! We were two episodes behind last night so our priority after work was to catch up before the new episode glad we did!

    PS my new Netflix addiction is Damages. Love it!

    ReplyDelete